The video below posted on YouTube by Dany Lisianski shows a method of accessing contacts, photos, send message, and send email by making a FaceTime call which easily shows that even iOS 7.0.2 update is not the Secure one.
Here’s how to do it.
- Make a phone call (with Siri / Voice Control).
- Click the FaceTime button.
- When the FaceTime App appears, click the Sleep button.
- Unlock the iPhone.
- Answer and End the FaceTime call at the other end.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Done. You are now in the phone app.
Note: Disabling Siri on the launch screen will prevent this.
Check out how it’s done in the Video Below!